PADI dive center

FLcruisergrl

Looking for suggestions on a PADI dive shop for my husband to use. He normally just goes on a ship dive excursion, but NCL is not offering one when we go there. Any suggestions on a good shop to dive with, preferably close to the cruise ship pier that NCL normally uses (I think it’s Punta Langosta?)?

• 1 month later...

Dive with Martin is still in business!  Yay. We used to dive with them for years. Great operation. I wasn't sure they made it through the death of owner and Covid. Need to contact them ahead of time. Most dive shops leave early, like 8am. If your ship docks after that, you might miss there morning dive. The afternoon dive is usually 1:00. This is the problem we always had with cruising and diving.

We used a Female owned dive operation last time. She picked us up at the port. Sorry I don't remember the name. If I find it, I'll let you know. She picked us up even during a rain storm. We went diving and it was fine at the reef.