Coffee card question

behrsmom

I am only familiar with using deluxe bev package but price is currently too steep for me. Is the coffee card passenger specific? My next cruise is only 4 days long & I'd like to share with my friend as I don't imagine buying 15 coffees in that time. 

Btw, what are the coffee prices like on Navigator (not Starbucks)? Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, behrsmom said:

I am only familiar with using deluxe bev package but price is currently too steep for me. Is the coffee card passenger specific? My next cruise is only 4 days long & I'd like to share with my friend as I don't imagine buying 15 coffees in that time. 

Btw, what are the coffee prices like on Navigator (not Starbucks)? Thanks in advance!

You may share with anyone you want!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

More than the per drink price with the card if only one punch is used.

I get that. But the math changes if I only use 8 or 10 punches. Just curious what the regular menu prices are so I can figure out the best way for me to go. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, behrsmom said:

But the math changes if I only use 8 or 10 punches. Just curious what the regular menu prices are so I can figure out the best way for me to go.

You don't need to figure it out until you are on board - one of the few things that are the same price online pre-cruise and on board is the coffee card. You can also confirm with the barista on the number of punches used per the drink you want.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You don't need to figure it out until you are on board - one of the few things that are the same price online pre-cruise and on board is the coffee card. You can also confirm with the barista on the number of punches used per the drink you want.

Oh that's good to know. Thanks so much!

• Like 1