Anytime dining versus 6 PM scheduled dining

westwingjazz

I had anytime dining and regularly at dinner with a group that had late dining. I think they were a group of 5 that had an 8 top table. I just showed up when they did and was seated with them. They did tell the hostess to add me to their table that first night. But my anytime dining was still available to me. 

1 hour ago, reeinaz said:

I had anytime dining and regularly at dinner with a group that had late dining. I think they were a group of 5 that had an 8 top table. I just showed up when they did and was seated with them. They did tell the hostess to add me to their table that first night. But my anytime dining was still available to me. 

Late dining is the least popular, so should be available. I'm a little surprised that they let you also keep anytime. Not sure how they would figure out the staff tips on that.

36 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Late dining is the least popular, so should be available. I'm a little surprised that they let you also keep anytime. Not sure how they would figure out the staff tips on that.

I never thought about the tip aspect, but I tipped our main late dining servers separately. 

7 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Anytime diners generally prepay their tips. Plus they could also tip then for that one evening. Its not complicated

9 hours ago, reeinaz said:

Its makes sense. They know every night how many are coming.  Some people cannot seen to let others have fun

3 hours ago, TheSeagoer said:

Anytime diners generally prepay their tips. Plus they could also tip then for that one evening. Its not complicated

There is no way you could know that for a fact. And we all know cheap people pull or reduce tips at the end of the cruise. Who said it was just one night?