Anyone on board Scarlet lady currently?

Colorado Beach Bum

17 hours ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

We are scheduled to depart January 7th. I’m curious is it operating normal? Are activities being canceled? What about masks? How’s that going? 

I got off of Scarlet on the 10th after doing a B2B. It was an amazing cruise. There were some things cancelled due to tech issues for one of the performances but all in all most things went on. The crew wears mask but Sailors don't have to unless they want to. I have never experienced such a happy crew. 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 6:03 PM, Colorado Beach Bum said:

We are scheduled to depart January 7th. I’m curious is it operating normal? Are activities being canceled? What about masks? How’s that going? 

feel free to join my free form thread, I’m back onboard for NYE. masks are now required (technically). i wore one indoors when it made sense last cruise and will continue to do so, so whatever for me. 

nothing was cancelled. 

Just boarded today. Masks are required for all indoor areas. Crew are reminding passengers, signs are posted and theres a letter in our cabin. However, you can remove while eating & drinking or sitting at a bar (like we are most of the time). Most passengers are complying. 

Plenty of nice outside areas to sit and enjoy without masks. I spent like 90% of my out of the room time onboard outside aside from meals. There is a very large outdoor eating area at the back of the galley which is covered for those who want to eat outside. Same at the dock, you can make a meal out of the snacks there.  

I do feel for the crew though. I would definitely comply if they are saying to wear them inside now.

35 minutes ago, The_Force said:

Just boarded today. Masks are required for all indoor areas. Crew are reminding passengers, signs are posted and theres a letter in our cabin. However, you can remove while eating & drinking or sitting at a bar (like we are most of the time). Most passengers are complying. 

Thank you.  Here's to hoping masks last about a week!

Just got off this morning. Tested positive with kits we had once we got back home. Squid Ink was closed as artists tested positive after Day1. Never Sleep Alone 2nd showing was also cancelled for what I can only assume was due to Covid. Barely any passengers wore masks, but all crew were required to wear masks. However, the crew were partying in the pool at Bimini with no mask so that didn't really make sense lol.

Definitely zero contract tracing going on. You should just assume you will get it at this point.