Does Celebrity do the cruise duck's too?

Harrylinden

9 hours ago, shellunderwater said:

I'm re-hiding two ducks from a prior cruise.  Left their tags on so folks know what cruises they've been on already.

And putting out 10 others.

So, ya brought home 2 ducks from a prior cruise ?? OK . 

LOL--Let's say I'm going through Security into the USA with all those ducks in my suitcase and the US Boarder Security Agent says " Pinboy, WHAT the hell ya doin with all them ducks " ?

I tell him/her/ they ( whatever ) - " I'm going on a cruise and gonna hide 'em and hang around waiting for someone to find 'em ". 

Here's the question :

Who d'ya think the US Boarder Security Agent is gonna talk about at his/her/they ( whatever ) coffee break ????

8 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

So, ya brought home 2 ducks from a prior cruise ?? OK . 

LOL--Let's say I'm going through Security into the USA with all those ducks in my suitcase and the US Boarder Security Agent says " Pinboy, WHAT the hell ya doin with all them ducks " ?

I tell him/her/ they ( whatever ) - " I'm going on a cruise and gonna hide 'em and hang around waiting for someone to find 'em ". 

Here's the question :

Who d'ya think the US Boarder Security Agent is gonna talk about at his/her/they ( whatever ) coffee break ????

Don't let it bother you.  Let it roll off like water on a duck's back.

Quack!

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2021 at 9:19 AM, Harrylinden said:

Do people going on any Celebrity ship hide ducks too,or is it just some of the other cruiselines? Just curious!!!  

It's mostly a Carnival and Royal Caribbean thing since those cruises tend to have more kids on them.

EDIT:  Oh, geez... just realized I replied to a 2021 thread that someone resurrected!

Edited by Vagabond Knight