1-13-2022 Weigh In

Izena

Good morning.   Jan and Jo I hope you are safe and warm.   Belle you will be disembarking soon.  I hope you had a marvelous time and are ahead $$$.  

I am down 1lb.  .  I’m now battling the opposite problem. Trying to find the right balance of eating and enjoying.  

Hi all!

Izena ~ thanks for starting the thread & the good wishes for warmth. The temperatures here have a wide range, going from -24C one day to +2C the next!

I had a good week, being down 0.6 lbs this week. Not that much, but in the right direction.

Have a great day & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Sounds like you both did well this week.  I didn't weigh myself this morning - I will try for Friday.  I am having problems with my sciatica - every time I think it is going away I wake up in the middle of the night.  Happened last night - got better by about 9am so I went back to bed.  I need to make an appointment with a body therapist - but, then it seems to improve .. so I wait.  This has been going on since December 27th ... I'm tired of it!

Hope everyone has a good week.  I will check in tomorrow.  Jan

Cold and gusty winds in Houston area.  So tired of covid  - this week grocery shelf’s low on cheese, meats, fresh produce.   Yesterday my throat was scratchy,  headache , achy  panic sets in — a cold., allergies , covid?

Much better today,  had loaded up on allergy meds, zicam, airborne.  Currently cedar pollen is bad.  

Everyone stay safe and warm.   Belle home you get home safely this week.