COVID Several Weeks Before Cruise

So, I have tried to find this info on RCCL's website with no luck. 

If you test positive for covid and complete the required quarantine period (and have no symptoms obviously) week(s) before your cruise, will RCCL let you board if you are still testing positive well after as long as you have proof you tested positive well before?

And before anyone asks, no...I am not currently positive. I am just looking to be totally prepared in the event something happens between now and our cruise in early Feb. If it even happens... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kymberlyfarr said:

If you test positive for covid and complete the required quarantine period (and have no symptoms obviously) week(s) before your cruise, will RCCL let you board if you are still testing positive well after as long as you have proof you tested positive well before?

And before anyone asks, no...I am not currently positive. I am just looking to be totally prepared in the event something happens between now and our cruise in early Feb. If it even happens... 

You must without any exceptions be able to provide a negative antigen test to board. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

3 minutes ago, Kymberlyfarr said:

A negative test is required to board.