Does Princess Call Center ever answer?

logan25

On 1/13/2022 at 3:59 PM, logan25 said:

Just wondering.  I’ve tried holding three times today.  Each time for an hour.

I waited an hour and a half for an answer, then believe it or not, I waited on hold for another hour to have my problem resolved. BTW, for me it was worth the wait.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Coral said:

Correct - many agents didn't make any money for 18+ months. I know my agent worked really hard during those times rebooking clients on future cruises only to be cancelled and having to rebook them again. They have been hit really hard during COVID.

Our TA told me that if he had known in advance how the Covid virus would affect the business, he would have closed down. He is the president of his firm, and has had to lay off basically all (actually all but one) of his employees. When I told him his website was not working, he replied that he could no longer afford the upkeep.

He had a lot of work cancelling cruises, which of course was for no pay. And there were new bookings, but he does not collect until they sail. And many, including ours, are not until 2023. Hopefully, with some cruises now completed, he is at least getting some income.