Eurodam spa Tholassotherapy pool questions

TwinMommyByGrace

11 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

It may vary from ship to ship.  In my experience, it opens at 8:00 A. M. and closes at 10:00 P. M.  

Thanks.  I'm thinking of buying the 7 day package.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nancy234 said:

Thanks.  I'm thinking of buying the 7 day package.

That's what I do, buy the package for the entire cruise.  I like the solitude of the time when the area opens.  I'll dress appropriately for the pool and thermal suite, wear my bathrobe, and go to the Lido for a light continental breakfast and be ready for the 8:00 opening.  A great way to begin my day!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

That's what I do, buy the package for the entire cruise.  I like the solitude of the time when the area opens.  I'll dress appropriately for the pool and thermal suite, wear my bathrobe, and go to the Lido for a light continental breakfast and be ready for the 8:00 opening.  A great way to begin my day!

we used it morning, noon and night....definitely got our money's worth.  The mornings & evenings you mostly have it to yourself....afternoon seems to be busy time but never had a problem finding room in the pool or on the hot lounges.....or had no problem tossing the chair hogs stuff off the hot lounges if all were full.

Enjoy...It's a game changing, must have amenity for her majesty and I. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GulfShoresCruiser said:

or had no problem tossing the chair hogs stuff off the hot lounges if all were full.

You have experienced something that I have not in the Thermal Suite:  chair hogs.  Your action is warranted.  There is a sign in the Thermal Suite requesting that the loungers to be used only for a finite time by an individual.  

9 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

You have experienced something that I have not in the Thermal Suite:  chair hogs.  Your action is warranted.  There is a sign in the Thermal Suite requesting that the loungers to be used only for a finite time by an individual.  

It is rare and amazing me how folks can toss their book and towels on a lounge chair and then hop in the pool......Those lounges are prime real estate and need to be occupied by humans when humans are present!

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, AKfamilycruise22 said:

Two questions about the relaxation area: 

Are there deals offered for purchasing for our 7 day cruise on board? Or deals offered for purchasing as a pair?

Is there a minimum age for this space?

Thank you!

There used to be deals during boarding day, but I have not seen those in a few years.

They also elimated the couple's deal earlier this year.

Best price is to now buy online prior to the cruise.

Must be at least 18 years old.