Royal Carribean Oasis of the Seas Booking Questions

Tazfi

Good morning,

We are new to RC and are about to book a cruise on the Oasis of the Seas for July 8, 2022 in the Bahamas. What is your recommendation as to where to find the best rates? Travel agent versus online? We will have three in our party and want an ocean view balcony. If you pick the guarantee option on their website you may get an interior balcony correct? I see some have bid to upgrade their cabins as well. We are also not sure on the sales the cruise lines run. Their flash sale expires today and we're nervous we may loose the current promotions. 

Any advice is surely appreciated. Ty!            

5 hours ago, Tazfi said:

Good morning,

We are new to RC and are about to book a cruise on the Oasis of the Seas for July 8, 2022 in the Bahamas. What is your recommendation as to where to find the best rates? Travel agent versus online? We will have three in our party and want an ocean view balcony. If you pick the guarantee option on their website you may get an interior balcony correct? I see some have bid to upgrade their cabins as well. We are also not sure on the sales the cruise lines run. Their flash sale expires today and we're nervous we may loose the current promotions. 

Any advice is surely appreciated. Ty!            

I booked a ov balcony on oasis and in sept it was too hot going out of miami for me to sit out. Waste for me. July will also be hot. There is something to be said for a inside balcony imo but book what you want. There are sometimes gtys for outside balconys but I dont remember the letter of that category. As a solo I rarely if ever book gtys. 

My TA sometimes has group rates and a slight discount, but not always and right now prices dropped below the group rates he got from rcl.

There is a little obc if you book before this sale is over, but might get extended. Book now and if it goes down in price you can call and get it repriced. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tazfi said:

We will have three in our party and want an ocean view balcony. If you pick the guarantee option on their website you may get an interior balcony correct?

On Oasis class ships there are 2 types of balcony guarantees.

XB - oceanview balcony guarantee

XN - neighbourhood balcony guarantee (these are the interior balconies

You will be assigned based on which type of guarantee you book.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

My TA sometimes has group rates and a slight discount, but not always and right now prices dropped below the group rates he got from rcl.

That varies by ship and sailing.  There are lots of sailings where the group rate offered by Royal is significantly lower than the website price.

• Like 2