Beach Massage in Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta or Cabo San Lucas - Need your recommend please

wurm914

Hello All - my cruise, Lord willing leaves on 2/19 from San Pedro, California headed for Mexico.  I have two wishes - snorkeling and a beach massage.  Where can I go in either Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta or Cabo to get a wonderful massage with the ocean as the background music?  Any recommendations for either the snorkel or beach massage?

Thanks!

deb :)

18 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

The water is going to be on the colder side in February...not too mention less than great visibility in many spots.

so snorkeling might not be the best choice, huh?  thanks for that info. 

deb 🙂

For Vallarta . . .

It is real hard to give you an up-to-date recommendation for a massage on/near the beach.  The pandemic has put so many out of business or changed how services are provided. We often stay at the Sheraton Buganvillas Resort (just north of downtown) and their spa has/had a massage spa surrounded on three side by the surf.  I think all the "go to" on the beach (like Krystal) massage opportunities are gone.

This cruising itinerary does offer snorkeling opportunities but they will not be up to the standards found in the Caribbean.  The Pacific ports are on the ocean.  They have whales but no clown fish.

Enjoy . . .   

For a message in Cabo go to the sand bar...easy location and not quite as crazy as a place as say Mango deck...upstairs are very reasonably priced and nicely done messages (view and music included)...don't quote me but like $30/hr or something very reasonably priced...BUT they book up early...if you dally getting there they are likely to be booked up until the boat leaves so if that is your plan get there early...down below is perfect for eating and enjoying the water....we go there often and always have a good time.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 1:46 PM, famof4togo said:

For a message in Cabo go to the sand bar...easy location and not quite as crazy as a place as say Mango deck...upstairs are very reasonably priced and nicely done messages (view and music included)...don't quote me but like $30/hr or something very reasonably priced...BUT they book up early...if you dally getting there they are likely to be booked up until the boat leaves so if that is your plan get there early...down below is perfect for eating and enjoying the water....we go there often and always have a good time.

I'll 2nd the Sand Bar in Cabo.  I got a 90 minute massage June 2021 for $49. Payment was made through Paypal. Very nice and relaxing. They have good food too!  Near The Office and on the beach.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...