Booking shore excursions on Princess online

cruzwithus

When you select to pay, they will give you the option to apply OBC.

One problem is that they give each passenger the option to apply that person's OBC - not the cabinmate's OBC. This is a problem for me because I have a lot more OBC than DW - I'm a veteran and the Carnival stock is in an IRA owned by me.

If you want to use your OBC to pay for your cabinmate's excursion, then you have to call Princess. Their agents can do that, even though some of them don't seem to know it. If you are each applying your own OBC to your own excursions, then you should have no problem applying it online.

59 minutes ago, cruzwithus said:

Want to book my shore excursions online and use my onboard credit for payment but it looks like it is charging my credit card or will they at the end of the booking give me the credit?

Thanks

I would rather get on a cruise and ask about it on board. Or, I would wait for the ship to reach the shore and learn more about it right on the shore. I am pretty suere there will be tons of people offering excursions for prices way lower than on the website 

• Like 1