Check in at 84%

Lisa353

When we checked in we have a green tick next to each point and it says our check in is complete and it will let us view our Edocs but when we go into the Holiday Summary it says the check in at 84% complete. Do you think we are checked in if it will allow us to see the Edocs?

15 minutes ago, shof515 said:

could be the annoying email/phone verification glitch. delete your email address and phone number then re-add it and re-verify it

We have tried that and it is still showing as 84%. We can download our Edocs so I would have thought that you wouldn't be able to do that if you hadn't fully completed the check in. This has never happened to us before.

9 minutes ago, Lisa353 said:

We have tried that and it is still showing as 84%. We can download our Edocs so I would have thought that you wouldn't be able to do that if you hadn't fully completed the check in. This has never happened to us before.

This is only a suggestion (I have not had your experience): Have you tried logging out of account and gone back in to check all components again?  Good luck and best wishes!

So I ended up doing an online chat with NCL. They said that on their system we show as being 100% checked in. They said that because we are able to download our Edocs then everything is fine. It must be a glitch on their system. Very strange. 

• Like 1