Whole family tested positive a week before our cruise, had to move it for the 5th time

matymil

We were supposed to sail on the Magic last week and my wife, 3 year old and I all tested positive for covid at the same time. Only my wife had any symptoms and they were pretty mild. We are taking it stride, obviously bummed out when found out but we made the most out of it. We are now booked for the Mardi Gras on Sept 10th 2022. We originally had this booked for Nov 2018 but our son ended up being born Nov 21 2018, then we rebooked for March 17th 2020, then moved it a couple more times. So im just curious...can anyone beat Nov 2018 for longest canceled booking 🙃 Im genuinely curious if anyone can beat our 3 years and 10 months 🙃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, matymil said:

We were supposed to sail on the Magic last week and my wife, 3 year old and I all tested positive for covid at the same time. Only my wife had any symptoms and they were pretty mild. We are taking it stride, obviously bummed out when found out but we made the most out of it. We are now booked for the Mardi Gras on Sept 10th 2022. We originally had this booked for Nov 2018 but our son ended up being born Nov 21 2018, then we rebooked for March 17th 2020, then moved it a couple more times. So im just curious...can anyone beat Nov 2018 for longest canceled booking 🙃 Im genuinely curious if anyone can beat our 3 years and 10 months 🙃

I had my Christmas cruise cancelled for my daughter having Covid and we rebooked the Mardi Gras in June.  

• Like 1