Do we need antigen test for flight to Puerto Rico from Miami

BING765

We are flying to Miami from Montreal on March 4th for two days and then then flying to Puerto Rico on the 6th for our cruise on the Epic. My question is do we need a Antigen test before we fly to Puerto Rico, or is the test we did in Canada on the 3rd of march good enough for the flight on American Airlines to Puerto Rico. 

From the COVID-19 Entry Requirements:

The latest protocol updates:

• As of February 2nd, vaccinated travelers are no longer required to present a negative test.
  • Unvaccinated travelers entering on domestic flights are still required to show negative test results from the last two days or take one within 48 hours of arrival and must quarantine while awaiting results. Once they have a negative test, they can stop quarantining immediately.
  • If a traveler is unvaccinated and does not get tested within the 48-hour window, they are required to quarantine for 7 days and be subject to applicable sanctions.

9 hours ago, Fouremco said:

From the COVID-19 Entry Requirements:

The latest protocol updates:

• As of February 2nd, vaccinated travelers are no longer required to present a negative test.
  • Unvaccinated travelers entering on domestic flights are still required to show negative test results from the last two days or take one within 48 hours of arrival and must quarantine while awaiting results. Once they have a negative test, they can stop quarantining immediately.
  • If a traveler is unvaccinated and does not get tested within the 48-hour window, they are required to quarantine for 7 days and be subject to applicable sanctions.

does this include international travelers as we are

27 minutes ago, BING765 said:

does this include international travelers as we are

The regulations are based on the origin of flights, domestic or international, not the nationality of the passengers. As you are flying from the US (domestic) and not Canada (international), you are good to go.

Here's a link to the website that I forgot to include in my earlier post: https://www.discoverpuertorico.com/info/travel-guidelines

16 hours ago, Fouremco said:

The regulations are based on the origin of flights, domestic or international, not the nationality of the passengers. As you are flying from the US (domestic) and not Canada (international), you are good to go.

Here's a link to the website that I forgot to include in my earlier post: https://www.discoverpuertorico.com/info/travel-guidelines

thank you for the info