Cloud 9 Spa Discount

mrlddst

I'm sailing on the MG this summer and switched my havana to a cloud 9 ext balcony.  Are the spa discounts that you supposedly get any cheaper than the normal 15 - 20% off when you prebook online?  Just wanted to know if I should book something now or if its cheaper on board with cloud 9 room.  OR is it the same discount for everyone?

• 3 weeks later...

I can reverify in June as sailing Radiance on exact itinerary as Feb 28. From our experience the 10,20,30% build upon discount offer by prebooking offers was also an offer on embarkation day, They did offer a page of some specials too in massages and favials and hair specials such as more time length to massages (50 went to 75min), a skin analysis and add on treatment to facial. Only risk is booking times you may like filling up prior to sailing.We were on a sailing of only 1184 passengers so had many selections available.  

However, I know spa cabins get priority appointment times. I will see if I can find my spa specials page and post it here. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2022 at 7:08 PM, Buffettfan 225 said:

I can reverify in June as sailing Radiance on exact itinerary as Feb 28. From our experience the 10,20,30% build upon discount offer by prebooking offers was also an offer on embarkation day, They did offer a page of some specials too in massages and favials and hair specials such as more time length to massages (50 went to 75min), a skin analysis and add on treatment to facial. Only risk is booking times you may like filling up prior to sailing.We were on a sailing of only 1184 passengers so had many selections available.  

However, I know spa cabins get priority appointment times. I will see if I can find my spa specials page and post it here. 

Forgot to add, being booked in a cloud9 spa cabin- have the highest priority for spa reservations, I am darn sure thermal spa area is free use entire cruise to first & second passenger of that cabin. 

We were in a spa balcony last week on the Dream, and yes the thermal suite is free and you receive priority bookings.  We always showered in the large wonderful showers and did not steam up our cabin.  We had a room that was directly across from the back door to the spa so it was very easy to jump in there and by pass the desk and other patrons.  You also get a nice little bottle of scrub and two loufas

if you book online you can get a 10% discount but we did not do that this time because we had a lot of OBC.  We each for a 75 minute bamboo massage and it was heavenly.

4 hours ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

Forgot to add, being booked in a cloud9 spa cabin- have the highest priority for spa reservations, I am darn sure thermal spa area is free use entire cruise to first & second passenger of that cabin. 

I wondered if cloud9 spa cabins get the thermal suite included.  I was just on the Mardi Gras but did not have that type of cabin and the cost for a couples pass on the Mardi Gras was $199.  The thermal pool is very small for the number of people and they also only have 6 heated tile lounges and absolutely no view...a little disappointing for such a "wow" ship.

• 1 year later...

Hi did you go on your cruise in the Spa Cabin yet? I was curious too if the deals onboard are any better/different than pre-booking. Also how does priority Spa appointments work, when anyone can pre-book online?