Seattle express still????

golfer1903

Hello anyone know if there still in business?

I have been calling for several days and left messages but no response?

if so. Do you know if they offer a phone number after you reserve that will actually answer if you have an issue

web site states pickup from 7 to 11. Do they have several buses and they leave as they fill or do they wait to 11 ? As I need to be at airport by 10 am

do they charge at book time or service time 

thanks

There were still in business as of last week.  I had made an error in my reservation of a shuttle (for hotel to Pier 91 trip I inadvertently said Carnival when I should have said Princess) and sent them an email during the weekend.  I got a prompt response on Monday, the 21st (last week):  

HI Edward,

Your reservation has been changed with the correct cruise line.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Jennifer Edmonds
Seattle Express
206-793-8430

Yes, they are still in business. Our son and daughter-in-law used them for airport transportation from Pier 91 after our Celebrity Millennium cruise last summer 2021 (we had other plans post cruise so each went separate ways.) 

The shuttles leave on a schedule, I believe every 15 minutes so not a long wait. Payment and reservation should be made in advance. Our kids said it was super easy and would use this service again. Specific pick up location on the pier is included with reservation confirmation.

Hope this helps - good luck and enjoy your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, MikeBayAreaCa said:

I reserved with them for a pier to airport trip in July.   $31.80 total cost for two.  

Thanks!  Did you happen to check the roundtrip price - airport hotel to pier and back to airport a week later?  Also, please let us know in July how it worked out, especially from the pier to airport (where to meet the shuttle, is it first come first served, etc.

I plan on posting a trip report.

I think the price is the same both ways.

We only booked the return since we are arriving a few days early and taking the light rail from the airport to our downtown hotel.  The cost is only $1.00 each since we’re both seniors.