Edge- foam eggcrates?

cruising diva

8 minutes ago, cruising diva said:

We always get foam egg crates for the bed- bad backs. I know other Celebrity ships have them available. We are cruising for the first time on the Edge and wonder if anyone has had these foam eggcrates. Thank you in advance.

I don't have your answer, but I can tell you that we recently sailed on Apex and the  mattresses were wonderful!  We always asked for the egg crates on other Celebrity ships, but definitely did not need them that time.  Hopefully you'll be happy with the mattresses or find the egg crates if needed.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruising diva said:

We always get foam egg crates for the bed- bad backs. I know other Celebrity ships have them available. We are cruising for the first time on the Edge and wonder if anyone has had these foam eggcrates. Thank you in advance.

We were on the Edge at the beginning of February.  We requested an egg crate topper but found we didn't need it.  We did end up having our cabin steward put it on the couch for the third person in our stateroom and he appreciated having it.  Just let your cabin steward know that you'd like a mattress topper.  We tried to use the "egg crate" term and they weren't sure what we meant until we used the "mattress topper" term.  Have a great cruise!!

Frederick

• Like 1