Finally set to go back cruising 2 times.

Ok we finally have things set to go back cruising for the first time in oh 3 years. First cruise is a short guy on Adventure 4 days to Canada/Halifax July 30th and then Coco Cay on Oasis August 14th that has been in the making since May 2020 when the cruising world stopped. 

Glad masks are no longer required that's for sure. Do you think pre cruise testing will be gone by July? My guess is not but what do you think. 

Oh the Adventure cruise is so short we decided to take a chance and book a balcony guarantee. Never have done that before. Any experience with balcony guarantee's? 

Well we are excited that's for sure!

Edited by JAMESCC

3 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

First cruise is a short guy on Adventure 4 days to Canada/Halifax July 30th

You may want to keep up with the Canadian cruise news - as of now, very unlikely that sailing could go as planned and the PVSA loophole to be extended by Congress only applies to Alaska sailings.

38 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You may want to keep up with the Canadian cruise news - as of now, very unlikely that sailing could go as planned and the PVSA loophole to be extended by Congress only applies to Alaska sailings.

Yeah I thought about that but by the then it's gotta be ok. Like what is Canada doing anyway? Love Canada and Canadians but geez guys, ease up just a bit here. 😲

• Like 1

Just now, Biker19 said:

I wouldn't assume that.

I'm actually kinda flabbergasted it's not changed now. I mean let's use some common sense here. 🤣 NJ which I keep on because I live here had 1,100 cases, the day before it was 600+. Canada has to be extremely low by now. 

2 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

Canada has to be extremely low by now. 

Case count, science, etc, none of that matters at this point - the only thing that matters, is that, as of today, the only way for RCI to visit a Canadian port, is to be 100% vax (with no exceptions) - RCI can't/won't do that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

I'm actually kinda flabbergasted it's not changed now. I mean let's use some common sense here. 🤣 NJ which I keep on because I live here had 1,100 cases, the day before it was 600+. Canada has to be extremely low by now. 

They are being overly cautious. They are just starting to let the maple leafs and raptors crowd’s be increased for the games.

• Like 1

back to back is excellent as you are already packed, why not stay!.  only thing is that if you are doing a guarantee room, you may have to move for your second leg and do you really want to do all that?  We choose a balcony for our B2B because it was available for the second leg and it wasn't much more to choose a location versus the gty savings.  Food for thought.