Star Vs. Sky Class

8 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

Question, and I honestly don't know the answer to this question:  What does "Access to the Thermal Suite" mean?  Does that mean you can go into the Sauna and/or Steam room only or do you have access to all amenities and offerings in the Spa, included?

It includes access to the Thermal area, which is the Saunas, Steam Rooms, Salt Room, Thermal chairs, Snow room, Sensory rooms and Whirlpool Bath.

On Royal it is only included for Star Class

MSC Thermal Spa has far more different types of options and is vastly larger than RC Spa Thermal Suite.

Edited by Spurschick
  • Thanks 1

You can have a great cruise and never leave yacht club area , we just loved all the live music in lounge , you still could hear that in restaurant a deck above . Captain spent lots of time talking with us. There private island was super nice with a restaurant with waiters no buffet . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Question, and I honestly don't know the answer to this question:  What does "Access to the Thermal Suite" mean?  Does that mean you can go into the Sauna and/or Steam room only or do you have access to all amenities and offerings in the Spa, included?

I’ve wonder that also , same with aqua on celebrity

Edited by Tulsacoker

3 hours ago, Spurschick said:

It includes access to the Thermal area, which is the Saunas, Steam Rooms, Salt Room, Thermal chairs, Snow room, Sensory rooms and Whirlpool Bath.

On Royal it is only included for Star Class

MSC Thermal Spa has far more different types of options and is vastly larger than RC Spa Thermal Suite.

One thing I can say about Rustbucket Cruise Line, Inc., is that their Spa was fairly good with lots of rooms/activities in it.