Tours Alicante, Palma and Malaga

reps23

Spain Day Tours notified me that there is not enough participants for a small group tour in Alicante March 31, Palma April 1 or Malaga March 30.  We can either book a private tour with them, book an Oceania tour or find another tour guide.

We are leaving on the transatlantic cruise from Miami to Barcelona on March 18 on the Riveria.

I always refer to cruise critic for any tour guides and have never been disappointed.  Does anyone have any suggestions for tour guides or tours in the above mentioned ports.

Thanks for your help.

Phyllis

I can only awnser  for Mallorca  ,you will find difficult to get a group together  at this late stage .

Mallorca  is  quite easy to do  on your own , you could happily spend the whole day in Palma as there is plenty to see . 

See Majorca DIy on CC you can find plenty  of ideas

In Alicante you can DIY to the castle, beach and promenade. In Palma we DIY'd to Soler and still had time in the evening to wander around town. In Malaga you can take a taxi to the Alcazaba and see it on your own.