Family friendly excursions?

PSU_Redhead

Hi all! I’m strongly considering booking a cruise for me and my two boys (10 and 9) for this summer. However, before doing so I want to make sure I have some good family friendly options at each port. Since it’s just me (my husband is not a cruising fan…but I’ve turned my kids into huge fans!), I want to feel confidently that I’ll find something safe and “easy” for me single I’ll be a single parent during our trip. 

They aren’t strong swimmers, so I’d prefer no snorkeling since it’d be hard to keep an eye on both at once. But a calm beach would be okay. We are thrill seekers, too - so anything along those lines would suit us, as well. What would you recommend us?

thanks so much for any input you may have!

I'm going in a couple of weeks and we are using https://exploreroatan.net/excursions/

Splurged and got the Super Combo.  We are not drinkers and the sloths and iguanas were MUST DO for us.  I emailed the operator and they are also going to stop at the chocolate factory for us.  https://theroatanchocolatefactory.com/

Thanks, everyone, for your input!! ❤️  Cruise is officially booked and now I'm having fun looking into excursions. I showed my boys some photos from the links you all provided and they seem to be SUPER excited at the idea of seeing and holding the sloths...so I think that's what we will end up doing. I'm so excited to share this week with my kiddos!