Kayak, Snorkeling and Hiking?

TMR2

We have been to St Thomas by ship and also took a 2 week vacation there 2 years ago. We are going back next month for another land vacation and wanted to find something different as well. I've been looking into doing this kayak tour as well. 

I did find another company that offered a little more than the one you posted. It also takes you on a little hike to a blow hole (a deserted island) and it looked pretty neat (with hermit crabs that race each other). 

I'm thinking I'm going to book it. HERE is the link (click)

On 3/13/2022 at 10:30 AM, TMR2 said:

We are looking for something different this time and we saw this tour https://stthomascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/kayak-snorkeling-eco-tour/. Has anyone done this?  trying to find something active for the family. Any other suggestions?

We did this direct through Virgin island ecotours on our last trip to St. Thomas. Really enjoyed the experience. As mitsugirly stated, they might be a better deal than booking through the ship as long as you are good at arranging your own transportation. We enjoyed the kayaking, snorkeling, and hiking. Saw a large Eagle Ray and an octopus in the mangrove and the blowhole on Cas Cay is pretty cool. Definitely reccomended.

Edited by Ralphinsc

6 hours ago, Ralphinsc said:

We did this direct through Virgin island ecotours on our last trip to St. Thomas. Really enjoyed the experience. As mitsugirly stated, they might be a better deal than booking through the ship as long as you are good at arranging your own transportation. We enjoyed the kayaking, snorkeling, and hiking. Saw a large Eagle Ray and an octopus in the mangrove and the blowhole on Cas Cay is pretty cool. Definitely reccomended.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I am definitely booking this.

• Like 1