Catamaran Tour

MickCruiser

On 3/19/2022 at 7:52 PM, EatonDoolittle said:

https://stingraysailing.com/

Give these folks a call. 
Obviously, nobody has any post Covid info or reviews on them, but we had a great day with them a few years back. 

Stingray Sailing is the best!  I tried to book them for my upcoming cruise in July and their response is below.  I am sooo bummed. 😞

"Unfortunately, due to cayman government, our crew was forced to take normal 9-5 jobs for the remainder of 2022. Our operation is only able to offer weekend private charters. We hope you be back up and operational fully in 2023."

On 3/21/2022 at 7:26 PM, Scarlett824 said:

Stingray Sailing is the best!  I tried to book them for my upcoming cruise in July and their response is below.  I am sooo bummed. 😞

"Unfortunately, due to cayman government, our crew was forced to take normal 9-5 jobs for the remainder of 2022. Our operation is only able to offer weekend private charters. We hope you be back up and operational fully in 2023."

Ya....I got the same email yesterday.  Grand Cayman, provided we get there in May, could be interesting.  Hoping folks will start posting up here with info/experiences.  The Disney Magic was supposed to be there yesterday and quite a few CCL ships (Paradise, Glory, Sunrise) along with Celebrity and Princess ships stopping this week.  Will see have to see if there are any live threads for any of these cruises as well.  

14 hours ago, Ellusionz said:

I found a catamaran tour with someone called Captain Bryan. Anyone tried them before? Otherwise the only one I could found was a lot pricier with RedSail.

Oh...I am waiting to hear back from Cap't Marvin.  No reply yet.  We are on the same cruise in May.  🙂

How many in your group? 

On 3/30/2022 at 12:51 PM, MickCruiser said:

Oh...I am waiting to hear back from Cap't Marvin.  No reply yet.  We are on the same cruise in May.  🙂

How many in your group? 

Four of us. I also contacted Marvin but I dunno if my friend would prefer a catamaran over a regular boat. Here was his response to me (I also asked about tour times as thats a lil confusing sometimes with ship times).

As per Cruise Mapper website, Carnival Horizon will be here at 7:00AM-3:00PM local time (8:00AM-4:00PM ship's time) on May 25th. Our earliest tour is the 8:30 AM local time 2-stop stingray snorkel trip. If you are able to get on the first tender boats off your ship, you may be able to make it to that trip's check in time which is 8:00 AM local time.

We also have our 10:00 AM 3-stop stingray snorkel trip and our 10:30 AM starfish/stingray/snorkel trip, where you'd have ample time to get to our office for check in and get back to your ship's last tender after your trip.

For reservations, please complete the form at www.captainmarvins.com where you can also find more information about our tours, and we will confirm by return email. I look forward to hearing from you again! 

Jats for Capt. Marvin’s 

Edited by Ellusionz