Orlando Airport Luggage Question

Culpeo

Hello, everyone!

First, the main question -- Are there storage lockers for luggage available at MCO?

Now the nuance: For my upcoming cruise, the only return flight home I was able to work out was nearly 9PM. Renting a car is not an option, so I will be getting back to the airport early with a shuttle service. To say the least, I will have a lot of spare time! Initially it was fine; I was going to spend some time with family in FL. Sadly that will not be possible that particular day.

I'm flying with Southwest and I can only check my bag 4 hours prior to departure. I am also going to be completely solo, and this is my first time flying alone. I have been to MCO before (a few years ago), but I was not in charge for those trips. I have most things worked out except for how exactly I will handle my wait time. If it's possible to store my luggage somewhere for a bit that would be wonderful.

With that said, are there any recommendations or advice anyone may have? I do have some things I will be able to work on and do, but I'd like to explore the airport and move around a little bit in between 🙂

Thank you for your time, everyone!

Find out if your cruise line has tours that drop you at the airport. That may get you to the airport mid-late afternoon,  but it's a start on using your time. The luggage will be on the tour bus with you. Or see if your cruise line does a luggage valet program that takes your bags from the ship to the airport,  and you pick it up at your home destination airport. 

www.resortpass.com will link you to resorts and large hotels that offer day passes to their spa and pool facilities.  Swim, relax, get pampered, enjoy lunch and tip them to store your bags.