Internet quality since re-start

CarolSW

I know I have read a few scattered comments about shipboard internet quality being worse since the re-start, but I don’t think I have seen a thread addressing this issue specifically. 

I was sorely disappointed on my 2 cruises since re-start, one on the Breeze, and the other on the Dream.  Sites that I regularly accessed with ease on past cruises were challenging to connect, so much so that I gave up in many cases.  I had the premium package of access, using my iPad.  I regularly used the Carnival app easily, but on the World Wide Web, it was frustrating.  I was unable to do the work I typically do while I cruise.  I know many will say that cruising is time you are not supposed to be working, but some of us do not have that luxury LOL.  Have others had this problem of poor access/internet connections, and what do you think is different??  I found myself eager to get to the ports where I could possibly get better connections.  I am excited about the number of cruises I have booked in the upcoming months, but very concerned about internet problems arising again.