“Formal” dining on 10 night cruise

mared1

Based on the way you are placing formal in quotations, you already realize that those dress nights are now just suggestions or recommendations.  That being said there will be 3 on a 10-night.  Typically they would be night 2, 5 or 6, and probably 9.  Not sure if port v sea days would influence which night they would fall on otherwise.  Maybe someone else can confirm.

5 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Based on the way you are placing formal in quotations, you already realize that those dress nights are now just suggestions or recommendations.  That being said there will be 3 on a 10-night.  Typically they would be night 2, 5 or 6, and probably 9.  Not sure if port v sea days would influence which night they would fall on otherwise.  Maybe someone else can confirm.

Done over 2 dozen 10-12niters on Royal in last 10yrs, we only had 2 Formal Nites on each. Exception was they stopped the 3nites on my Annual 12niter Repo about 6-7 yrs ago

Edited by ONECRUISER

13 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Done over 2 dozen 10-12niters on Royal in last 10yrs, we only had 2 Formal Nites on each. Exception was they stopped the 3nites on my Annual 12niter Repo about 6-7 yrs ago

Thanks for the update.  Come to think of it the last 11-night we did was pre-pandemic and I don't recall a 3rd on that one.  Have only done a few in recent years so my info is dated - and maybe incorrect.

OK, so OP ignore my comments!  LOL  Thanks ONECRUISER.

• Like 1