Celebrity Apex (Concierge)

HM129

Did the app pre-check in and I selected the earliest time available, 12-12:30 pm.  I double checked the app about a week later and it now shows 12:30.  How strictly has this check in time been enforced?  On another cruise line this year there was no enforcement after 11:30 am.  Also, when are rooms available to drop off carry on luggage to avoid bringing it to the Concierge lunch (wherever that may be)?

Thanks in advance.

If you arrive early you will stand in line, in your appropriate time line, if they have no passengers from the current time line they will let (one family at a time) from the next time line.  

(I think I just confused myself 🙂

Enjoy!!!

7 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

If you arrive early you will stand in line, in your appropriate time line, if they have no passengers from the current time line they will let (one family at a time) from the next time line.  

(I think I just confused myself 🙂

Enjoy!!!

Thanks- do you know what is the earliest window of time that they allow boarding and what time they started?  

It has been 11:30 on our sailings, but 1 actually started boarding at 11. I have Ali’s seen some report getting a10:30 check-in time.  It seems to vary by ship, location and possibly pier and passenger count from the previous sailing. 
Yes you can drop your. Arron items in your cabin as soon as you board

Edited by jelayne