MSC divina stateroom 8144

DQGal

It is indeed an odd cabin.  it sort of has two rooms.  Maybe my pictures of 8147 on port side are what you have seen.  You walk into a sort of living room

00-WxZi_LU868kT2HrtfQ4xeUif5jgFlzWejUl8v

The door to the balcony is right by the loveseat.  I believe the space to the left of the loveseat is the bathroom.

This is in the space with the loveseat, small TV and closets

You can see the doorway at left to the space with the bed, desk and another TV

This is the extra long balcony

EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

It is indeed an odd cabin.  it sort of has two rooms.  Maybe my pictures of 8147 on port side are what you have seen.  You walk into a sort of living room

The door to the balcony is right by the loveseat.  I believe the space to the left of the loveseat is the bathroom.

This is in the space with the loveseat, small TV and closets

You can see the doorway at left to the space with the bed, desk and another TV

This is the extra long balcony

EM

Did you like the room?  and did you have any problem with noise and is the lifeboat blocking your view?  And yes these are the pics I've seen.  Thanks for your reply.

I would have liked the cabin, but did not stay in it.  We were in 8114 with the same lifeboat view, which was not a problem for us.  The lifeboats are not right against the balcony.  There is a promenade on the deck below.  If you look up cabin 8114 you can see my (now late) sister sitting there.  She really liked having a balcony.   EM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

I would have liked the cabin, but did not stay in it.  We were in 8114 with the same lifeboat view, which was not a problem for us.  The lifeboats are not right against the balcony.  There is a promenade on the deck below.  If you look up cabin 8114 you can see my (now late) sister sitting there.  She really liked having a balcony.   EM

So sorry for your loss

22 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Thanks for you info on 8144,  I called today and switched rooms.

• 4 months later...

We are cruising on the Divina on August14th and staying in room 8147 and we are looking forward to it. We like the semi 2 room design and the longer balcony. We also like how the door opens to the Atrium glass and the glass elevators will be our primary mode of travel between the decks. If we do it again we would go with room 8144 just because the starboard side of the ship is usually facing the MSC Ocean Cay Island when it is berthed. 

• Like 2

On 8/4/2022 at 9:53 AM, AnA4ever said:

We are cruising on the Divina on August14th and staying in room 8147 and we are looking forward to it. We like the semi 2 room design and the longer balcony. We also like how the door opens to the Atrium glass and the glass elevators will be our primary mode of travel between the decks. If we do it again we would go with room 8144 just because the starboard side of the ship is usually facing the MSC Ocean Cay Island when it is berthed. 

I was sold after the pictures, and ended up with 8147.  Glass elevators are always my preferred method of travel no matter the cruise ship, and the convenience can’t be beat.