Vancouver cruise port to BLI WA airport transfer

Quick Coach runs a service during the cruise season from Vancouver's Canada Place cruise terminal to Seattle and it has a stop at Bellingham, WA. which I assume is BLU code.

There schedule is still in a state of flux as it hasn't operated much the past too years but it does show it is open for reservations.

In the olden days it had a bus leaving Vancouver around 9:30 AM but a quick check of their website didn't see one leaving at that time.

Here is a link to their web site.

https://quickcoach.com/

Hope this helps

Dennis

12 hours ago, gotscrapz said:

I would appreciate an advice on how best to get from the Vancouver Cruise Port to the BLU WA airport, thank you. 

QuickCoach as mentioned, and the IATA code is BLI for Bellingham Airport.

BLI is served by Alaska (Seattle), Southwest (Oakland and Las Vegas), and Allegiant (Las Vegas, Oakland, Palm Springs, Los Angeles, Phoenix)

14 hours ago, lovecruzin said:

Several years ago we rented a car at YVR and dropped it at BLI. 

I am also looking for a rental or service that will drive us other than a bus which could take a long time at customs. So far there are no one way rentals from Vancouver to Seattle for overnight. One must rent for two days for a price of $600. Very frustrated. Flights from Vancouver are all connecting.. 

Thank you so much for your answers. I knew I didn't want to rent a car and I did check other options, in the end I booked a new flight for double to fly out of Vancouver to my home airport in 3 1/2 hours travel time. 
mount origibal flight ( albeit super cheap) was almost 6 bites with the layover please adding a few hours to travel in WA deal with possible border waits as well. We would have traveled 730am-630pm, now it's 1050a-225pm.

I have a travel credit for our original flights. 

4 hours ago, renroc13 said:

I am also looking for a rental or service that will drive us other than a bus which could take a long time at customs. So far there are no one way rentals from Vancouver to Seattle for overnight. One must rent for two days for a price of $600. Very frustrated. Flights from Vancouver are all connecting.. 

I almost took a car service that has e Celine t reviews for roughly $200 USD including all fees, gas etc and 18% gratuity. .  I have never used them but could DM the info if you like. Their correspondence was professional even when I cancelled my cooking. 

On 3/31/2022 at 9:31 PM, gotscrapz said:

I almost took a car service that has e Celine t reviews for roughly $200 USD including all fees, gas etc and 18% gratuity. .  I have never used them but could DM the info if you like. Their correspondence was professional even when I cancelled my cooking. 

Please forward the info. I could not find. Car service.