Live Cruising Review Edge 4/3/2022 - 4/10/2022. Plenty of pictures!

BennyBrun

Day 8 Debarkation Day

Needed a ride to the airport so I checked Uber $24.00 because it’s busy, I opened up Lyft $11.99.  Guess which one I picked !  Lyfted myself to the airport in no time for half the price Uber wants!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 7 Colors of Life

This was the production show of all production shows!  It had a story line with acrobats / dancers / singers and as the story progresses the background picture is colored in!

72712D59-8319-4021-A480-963CA673FA4D.jpeg

F558EF22-3D38-4461-AB08-681CF379D632.jpeg

EFD44FE0-6256-4404-806D-85E5F14F7F65.jpeg

8827C693-0F6E-476F-A364-D4211266F97B.jpeg

3946D560-DFDE-499B-B433-00B2E56398C4.jpeg

3EB99883-BAC5-4D1F-B1E9-33D9CA37CDF9.jpeg

A1476BF8-D271-49DD-A4DD-D758B279886C.jpeg

F79D92B3-BEC0-453D-B1F0-655D1B8064D1.jpeg

894E3EC3-FC68-474A-8F56-79A4B7B1B69F.jpeg

Glad they got the technical difficulties fixed for your sailing…hope to see it in September when on board.

• Like 1

Day 8 Debarkation Day

Hopefully you had a great virtual cruise and thank you for coming along!!  Overall it was a great cruise!  Ship is beautiful the port of calls were great and the service onboard was good.  I do miss that Celebrity service vibe on the other ships including the APEX.  I don’t know if it’s because there were a lot of new crew member that just came on and still need time to get their grove but it just felt different.  A few of wines went out of stock due to supplier issues.  A few items like prosciutto, hard salami, and cookies were not available due to supply issues.  Minor things here and there … nothing that’s the end of the world but it takes a bit away when you are conditioned to look for it. Chasing down room service on the first sea day was not fun and chasing down missing items on the second time just made me realize that it’s time to fetch your own breakfast 😆.  Which makes it difficult to respond to the survey honestly but for the crew I will still put a 10 and mention it in the comments.   In the future Edge won’t be the first ship I look for … I will stick with my M class ships and Apex!

it’s time to rest up and get ready to go back to the Original game changer Oasis of the Seas on 5/1!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 8 Debarkation Day

Hopefully you had a great virtual cruise and thank you for coming along!!  Overall it was a great cruise!  Ship is beautiful the port of calls were great and the service onboard was good.  I do miss that Celebrity service vibe on the other ships including the APEX.  I don’t know if it’s because there were a lot of new crew member that just came on and still need time to get their grove but it just felt different.  A few of wines went out of stock due to supplier issues.  A few items like prosciutto, hard salami, and cookies were not available due to supply issues.  Minor things here and there … nothing that’s the end of the world but it takes a bit away when you are conditioned to look for it. Chasing down room service on the first sea day was not fun and chasing down missing items on the second time just made me realize that it’s time to fetch your own breakfast 😆.  Which makes it difficult to respond to the survey honestly but for the crew I will still put a 10 and mention it in the comments.   In the future Edge won’t be the first ship I look for … I will stick with my M class ships and Apex!

it’s time to rest up and get ready to go back to the Original game changer Oasis of the Seas on 5/1!

I will miss my daily routine and gourmet meals.  Your pics are the best, (even though I had to stand on my head sometime). Can't wait for your next instalment. !!

For now it's only vicarious cruising for us.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 8 Debarkation Day

Thanks for taking us along! We love the Edge and didn’t notice any service differences between it and Apex. We have Edge booked for a Transcanal next March and the first two legs of the repo to Australia. Looking forward to Beyond to see if there are any “enhancements”.

See you onboard Oasis on 5/1!!!!!

mac_tlc

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nikel said:

I will miss my daily routine and gourmet meals.  Your pics are the best, (even though I had to stand on my head sometime). Can't wait for your next instalment. !!

For now it's only vicarious cruising for us.

Thank you for virtual cruising with me!  So sorry about the pictures…. I am not a fan of this auto rotation thing.  I tried cropping but It turns it the other way! 

Next cruise will depart Cape Liberty 5/1 on Oasis of the Seas

2 hours ago, mskitty22 said:

love love love Versailles.  So jealous😁. Thank you for this wonderful review and all the photos.  One Edge in September Mediterranean..

It is a fabulous place!  The food is amazing!  I packed a pastry box to go for my flight 😂 !  I love Mediterranean cruise… have a wonderful cruise!

• Like 1