Cruise health questionnaire

FTCouple

Hi All

Anybody know what happens if you answer positively to any of the questions on the health questionnaire? The questions are asking about covid exposure in the previous 14 days but you can only answer the questions 6 hours before cruise. So you can know days before your cruise you're going to answer yes to a question and probably get denied boarding but you have to go anyway?

Thanks for any clarification

Yeah, you can pretty much complete the form anytime in advance of your cruise and just sign and date it before handing it to them at check-in.

Answering YES to any of those questions (except perhaps whether you've been outside the United States) is likely to get your boarding denied.

If you know that you've been exposed, AND you want to be denied boarding, then go ahead and answer yes.  Pack your bags, head to the port and proceed to turn around.  (Please note sarcasm)  Anyone who knowingly answers yes (regardless of situation) and then heads to the port thinking 'well I have an explanation' is, well, silly, IMO.

If, on the other hand, you have concerns about exposure, believe you are at risk, and determine that it is not in your best interest to cruise, THEN you might want to call MSC and move your cruise out to a future date using whatever "sail with confidence" was in effect at the time of your booking.  

Thanks

My concern was more about whether I would be required to show up and be denied for any insurance etc to be valid,  Like I say I'm just going to avoid the world from now until flight.