Navigator App Shows Change in Itinerary for 4/17 Nieuw Statendam transatlantic

Golden Gater

My Navigator app is showing a change in the itinerary for the 4/17 transatlantic crossing.  It is now showing Madeira on 4/26 which previously was a sea day. Cadiz has been moved from 4/27 to 4/28 and the onboard time shortened to 5:30 pm.  Gibraltar which was scheduled for 4/28 has been deleted.  This will cause a problem for many people who have scheduled nonHAL tours from Cadiz, especially to Seville.  When HAL makes changes to an itinerary, when do they tell passengers?

My app just made me sign back in and I found the same. We now have Funchal (Madeira) and Villefranche-sur-Mer (Nice) instead of Monaco and Gibraltar. I was excited about both of the deleted ports. Sea days have changed as well. I’ll probably like Nice but Madeira not so much.  I don’t have any private tours booked but none of the Hal tours any longer show on my app. 

9 hours ago, jayhawk66 said:

I was forced to sign back in this morning and now the itinerary is back to the original! Bizarre!

This happened off and on back in December for our holiday cruise on the Rotterdam and was just one or two ports.  It eventually reverted back to the original itinerary and we ended up sailing the original itinerary except for St Thomas refusing for us to dock.

I checked the Port of Cadiz website.  It is showing the arrival of Nieuw Statendam as Thursday, April 28th, rather than the original date of Wednesday, April 27th.  The arrival time is still 8:00 am, but the departure time has been moved up to 6:00 pm from 11:00 pm.  This makes sense since the new itinerary shows Malaga the next day, rather than Gibraltar, which means a longer distance to be traveled on Thursday night.