Where to rapid antigen test

liz4949

How far in advance will you be flying in?  Because if you’ve all got your boosters your cruise line (is it Carnival?) you’ll have 3 days leeway so it might be possible that the test you get for your flight will also cover your cruise embarkation.

• Like 1

If you are driving down, I would find a Walgreens somewhere along your trip that offers either drive through RATs or NAATs and do that. Easiest option and highly tolerate of Canadians. 

If you are flying down, you'll need an antigen test before departing Canada anyways and may be able to use that to board the ship if the time line works. If not, you can always consider bringing some take home tests like the Switch Health kit with you and do them via telemedicine. Unfortunately I don't have specific recommendations for Port Canaveral but others may. 

Edited by cmich068

I think we can also do telehealth observation with the free tests provided from the Canadian government (pick up at local pharmacy). 

If you're looking to use your own antigen tests for U.S. entry by air, here is a list of 7 companiesthat provide telehealth observation. (Should work for embarkation too).