Coral Princess Oceanview mini suite with no balcony

bedrick

I've had C204 and really enjoyed it.  It was close to the forward viewing deck, and it was a huge cabin. I liked being forward because I enjoy the motion of the ship, although it was a loooooooooooooooooong walk to the laundry room!  I ended up there as an upgrade from a regular oceanview room, but I'd book it directly without a qualm.  Nice cabin. 

4 minutes ago, rdsqrl said:

I've had C204 and really enjoyed it.  It was close to the forward viewing deck, and it was a huge cabin. I liked being forward because I enjoy the motion of the ship, although it was a loooooooooooooooooong walk to the laundry room!  I ended up there as an upgrade from a regular oceanview room, but I'd book it directly without a qualm.  Nice cabin. 

• 1 month later...

I've been in B204 & it was fine.  Very quiet location & no hall traffic!  Access to the forward viewing area was convenient.

I was sailing with my 90-something year old friend in a handicapped balcony cabin.  2nd day of the cruise, we were informed that they needed to do some work in the cabin & we were being upgraded to a mini-suite, but hadn't been told the cabin number.  They sent two cabin stewards, a wheelchair, & a "hot-shot" kid from guest services to move us to the new mini-suite.  Upon arrival outside B204 I said, "Wait a minute! This cabin doesn't have a balcony."  Hot-Shot Kid smugly informed me that "all mini-suites have a balcony." He opened the door, looked inside, & went pale!!  In addition, it was obvious that the air conditioning wasn't working & the bed was set up as a queen!  (Now, I loved my 90-something friend, but I didn't feature sleeping with her!!)   Hot-Shot Kid, pale AND sweating bullets at this point, not sure what to do, called for reinforcements.  No other mini-suite or suite was available.  Plus, they had already ripped the carpet out of our original cabin.  Eventually, they got the air working & separated the beds.  Facts be known, I really didn't care about the balcony, but Hot-Shot Kid didn't know that.  Wound up with some on-board credit & dinner at Sabatini's for our "inconvenience!" 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2022 at 10:00 PM, bedrick said:

Thanks so much it’s really helpful to hear from someone who has actually stayed in the cabin.  I will go ahead and book it.

There are some photos of two cabins on Baja that would be the same as the ones on Caribe. Go here and choose Baja from the deck options. Coral Princess Deck Plans, Layouts, Pictures, Videos (cruisedeckplans.com)