ArriveCAN QUESTIONS....HELP!

susan1957

OMG...I am going to pull my hair out....please tell me if I have this correct.  We have to fill out the ArriveCAN within 72 Hours of boarding out cruise out of San Francisco ....(we stop in Victoria)....OK....when I go into my ArriveCAN....it shows myself and my brother.....I keep coming up against the question...."Do you need to upload another proof of vaccine for this traveller....".....I uploaded it and it says its there but they want to know if I need to upload another.....I click on NO....IT THEN PUTS ME BACK TO THE BEGINNING ....I am going to pull my hair out....It asks how will I be arriving.....Am I putting "Marine" ....so I won't be putting any flight info in??????

1 hour ago, susan1957 said:

OMG...I am going to pull my hair out....please tell me if I have this correct.  We have to fill out the ArriveCAN within 72 Hours of boarding out cruise out of San Francisco ....(we stop in Victoria)....OK....when I go into my ArriveCAN....it shows myself and my brother.....I keep coming up against the question...."Do you need to upload another proof of vaccine for this traveller....".....I uploaded it and it says its there but they want to know if I need to upload another.....I click on NO....IT THEN PUTS ME BACK TO THE BEGINNING ....I am going to pull my hair out....It asks how will I be arriving.....Am I putting "Marine" ....so I won't be putting any flight info in??????

When first started, you can select a Travellers tab. It should list people you have already entered. The tab will list each traveller, the id document registered, and proof of vaccination status. Check the entry for your brother, possibly you need to re-upload the vaccination document.

For a trip submission use the Marine option. It will ask for departure port and other information. Victoria would be your arrival port if it is the first Canadian port visited. You will also be asked for the cruise ship and may optionally enter cabin number(s).

Edited by broberts

19 minutes ago, susan1957 said:

Everything is there....it says "Vaccine uploaded" in the box but no pic....is there supposed to be a pic

No, it doesn't show the image. But there should be a green check mark. It will ask if you need to enter another image. If the certificate image covers all required doses the answer is no. 

1 hour ago, broberts said:

No, it doesn't show the image. But there should be a green check mark. It will ask if you need to enter another image. If the certificate image covers all required doses the answer is no. 

Yes there is a green check mark...And when I click on "no"....it goes right back to the beginning ugh

1 hour ago, susan1957 said:

Yes there is a green check mark...And when I click on "no"....it goes right back to the beginning ugh

Beginning of what?

Are you using the app or the online version?

1 hour ago, Cessna140 said:

I am having similar problems. What is the port called that we will be at in Victoria? There are three listed for British Columbia....which should I select?

I believe it's Ogden Point - Pier A & B (Victoria)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, broberts said:

Beginning of what?

Are you using the app or the online version?

I was using the app on my iPhone....I know, everyone says just use the online ....but WHY DOESN'T THIS WORK ON MY PHONE....

40 minutes ago, susan1957 said:

I was using the app on my iPhone....I know, everyone says just use the online ....but WHY DOESN'T THIS WORK ON MY PHONE....

Initial screen, details may be a little different depending on system.

Screenshot_20220425-195450_ArriveCAN.thumb.jpg.05c6b59bb10c9505bc526babbb08a715.jpg

Tap Start

Screenshot_20220425-195506_ArriveCAN.thumb.jpg.aaac52d6905ebcbd5b1c450ef2f34a74.jpg

Discretionary/optional travel would be the choice for those not having a right of entry.

Screenshot_20220425-195518_ArriveCAN.thumb.jpg.73937944f3d89dadf7ee18cd28123bf2.jpg

Pick Enter by marine.

Screenshot_20220425-195630_ArriveCAN.thumb.jpg.c6a0c60a0a97fbe2ceb3a477a620d1ff.jpg

Fill it in

Screenshot_20220425-195640_ArriveCAN.thumb.jpg.24cda5d11fed2c74dc3221c4d4cfaa48.jpg

Tap Yes

Screenshot_20220425-195701_ArriveCAN.thumb.jpg.6b559171cf88c095d283cff0dd64ebd8.jpg

Fill in the details

Screenshot_20220426-162458_ArriveCAN.thumb.jpg.efb9c0412cbfd50ad60ee905afd1592b.jpg

Fill in more details.

Screenshot_20220426-162519_ArriveCAN.thumb.jpg.ee778c995cf74d8ce9710fff4e260139.jpg

Tap in the box on the left of each traveller to be included. DO NOT TAP THE EDIT PENCIL ON THE RIGHT. Go to the next screen and complete the process.

Edited by broberts