Live from the Jewel May 2-16, 2022

I have really enjoyed reading this review.  After reading all of this we just booked Alaska for the end of August 2023.  We decided to book the land tour pre-cruise also.  Thank you for sharing and helping us get off the fence and book!

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 11:29 PM, YVRteacher said:

You’ll love Alaska in September!  If you’re on Instagram, I highly recommend following Jayleen and then booking a whale watching trip with her.  The photos she shared throughout September were stunning!

My dad and I will be on the Jewel for a back to back Alaskan cruise May 1-15, 2023.  After 11 years of him making the travel arrangements, I have taken over.  Apparently I didn’t do a very good job booking our upcoming trip because I booked a cabin on the wrong side of the ship where there is “too much water.”  I had to email the cruise consultant and switch cabins.  I did not tell her the reason!

Oh, how could you!!  All that water would ruin a cruise!!  😀

We have a Caribbean 🛳 cruise in 58 days 😀 and my elderly Mom is coming along.  She is a Diva, but after reading about your Dad finding the errors in the dailies, I realized there would be lots of unexpected entertainment for her.  

Whales have been on my husband's bucket list for ages...Jayleen, here I come!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2022 at 8:28 AM, TSUmom said:

I have really enjoyed reading this review.  After reading all of this we just booked Alaska for the end of August 2023.  We decided to book the land tour pre-cruise also.  Thank you for sharing and helping us get off the fence and book!

I really enjoyed her review too and actually all of her input regarding Alaska cruises.    We too finally got off of the fence and, I believe, booked the same sailing you will be on.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

I really enjoyed her review too and actually all of her input regarding Alaska cruises.    We too finally got off of the fence and, I believe, booked the same sailing you will be on.   

We are taking the land tour pre-cruise and board the Jewel on the 28th of August.  Is that the same sailing as you?

6 hours ago, TSUmom said:

We are taking the land tour pre-cruise and board the Jewel on the 28th of August.  Is that the same sailing as you?

Yes, we are sailing on the Jewel August 28, 2023, but are not doing the land tour.  We are flying into Anchorage two days before and then taking the early morning train to the port on the 28th.   

• Like 1