Rotterdam Luggage Storage

We will need to store our luggage upon arrival in Rotterdam until our holiday rental is available. I know it is available at the central train station but I found a place more conveniently located for us but it has only one review. Can anyone tell me if this is a legitimate service?

https://usebounce.com/city/rotterdam?slug=Q2slyi

Thank you!

On 5/4/2022 at 1:14 PM, Sea42 said:

We will need to store our luggage upon arrival in Rotterdam until our holiday rental is available. I know it is available at the central train station but I found a place more conveniently located for us but it has only one review. Can anyone tell me if this is a legitimate service?

https://usebounce.com/city/rotterdam?slug=Q2slyi

Thank you!

I'm very sorry I donot have an answer to your question. See tourist information in Rotterdam https://en.rotterdam.info/visitors-info/essentially-rotterdam/   They only publish the address at the Central Station as you will see on their website. If I get a luminous idea in the coming days, I will be back here. 

Edited by MAVIP
typing errors

2 hours ago, MAVIP said:

I'm very sorry I donot have an answer to your question. See tourist information in Rotterdam https://en.rotterdam.info/visitors-info/essentially-rotterdam/   They only publish the address at the Central Station as you will see on their website. If I get a luminous idea in the coming days, I will be back here. 

Thank you. The website is very helpful.

12 hours ago, Sea42 said:

Thank you. The website is very helpful.

I just calledTourist information Rotterdam: in our conversation they discovered that this luggage store must be part of a Bike Rental Company at the same address (Schiedamsedijk 54 en 54a). They know that company as trustworthy, but Tourist Information will call them for more information today. The telephone number f the Bike rental company is +31 6 11794721. 

Meanwhile I spoke to the owner of the Bike Rental Company. On the first floor they have lots of space available to store luggage. They do business with Bounce, but are not well known yet (just started the luggage storing business).  You donot have to book beforehand, but can just go to the Bike Rental at Schiedamsedijk 54 and leave your luggage. The owner anwered my question: the luggage is even safer upstairs than his bikes are......😃

I live quite nearby Rotterdam and will have a look soon. 

Enjoy your holidays in Rotterdam and the Netherlands.

Wow, thank you so much! I thought it might be a case of a new business so I didn't want to disregard them based on just one review but I wanted to be careful.

I appreciate  your efforts on our behalf. We are definitely looking forward to our arrival in 3 days!!

1 hour ago, Sea42 said:

Wow, thank you so much! I thought it might be a case of a new business so I didn't want to disregard them based on just one review but I wanted to be careful.

I appreciate  your efforts on our behalf. We are definitely looking forward to our arrival in 3 days!!

You are quite right in being careful; the world can be full of surprises if you are not. 

• Like 1