Summit 8 NT Bermuda - Cape Liberty - July

MSR74

Hello all,

I haven't been on the forum for a while. My last cruise pre-covid was on Equinox and if I am correct in my cloudy memory, "Lobster" night in the MDR was on the evening of the 2nd full at sea day. I am curious to find out if anyone knows if Celebrity Summit still has a "Lobster" night post-Covid in the MDR on Summit? If so, is it possible to update with current day of sailing?  It would be nice to now for planning purposes since we have a small group going on the sailing and it's always something of a past time to look forward to. Thank you for any help or info provided.

M

Edited by MSR74
Clarification/Spelling

• 2 weeks later...

If you're planning to be in New Jersey the night before the cruise, I recommend you go to one of the Portuguese or Spanish restaurants in the Ironbound section of Newark and have a real lobster dinner instead of waiting for the tiny lobster tails on the ship.  It won't be cheap but it will be significantly better than what's offered on the ship.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, WayneLaR said:

You can check the daily menus in the app, but I don't believe so.  I didn't see any for our June 19th sailing.

We just booked the June 19 sailing. Is there a CC group for that cruise? The roll call search had no results. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 9:54 AM, baggal said:

If you're planning to be in New Jersey the night before the cruise, I recommend you go to one of the Portuguese or Spanish restaurants in the Ironbound section of Newark and have a real lobster dinner instead of waiting for the tiny lobster tails on the ship.  It won't be cheap but it will be significantly better than what's offered on the ship.

Thank you for the info. I live in Long Island, so I can get them anytime. It is a treat to get them on a cruise though. I don't really care much for them, but my spouse goes nuts over them.

Lobster is one of the dinner options on night 6 according to the app.  I had been looking for it myself and when I first downloaded the app they weren't on there, but recently the menu has changed and lobster is there. 🙂

Enjoy your cruise!