2-Day Denali - Land First Cruise - ArriveCAN and VeriFLY

54Carol

Taking the above land/cruise.  Received my confirmation and attached was a Health & Safety Guideline (see attachment).  The first item is "Before Cruising".  States you have to do ArriveCAN 72 hours prior to embarkation and VeriFLY.  Since we are land first, 72 hours before we debark puts up in Juneau, Ketchikan, or cruising the inside passage.  Am I correct that we have to complete that while in port in either Juneau or Ketchikan?  Or does HAL help us complete this (especially if we have poor internet and/or no wi-fi package)?   How/when have others completed this portion?

Alaska and Canada Health and Safety Protocol_EN_HAL[8162].pdf

In Juneau, the ship is frequently docked directly adjacent to the library (it looks like a parking garage; the library is upstairs. If you are docked across the street from the Red Dog Saloon, you are at the library. Take the elevator up. 
You can use the computers there free. You may have to wait your turn, but it doesn't take long for one to become available. 

5 hours ago, 54Carol said:

Taking the above land/cruise.  Received my confirmation and attached was a Health & Safety Guideline (see attachment).  The first item is "Before Cruising".  States you have to do ArriveCAN 72 hours prior to embarkation and VeriFLY.  Since we are land first, 72 hours before we debark puts up in Juneau, Ketchikan, or cruising the inside passage.  Am I correct that we have to complete that while in port in either Juneau or Ketchikan?  Or does HAL help us complete this (especially if we have poor internet and/or no wi-fi package)?   How/when have others completed this portion?

Alaska and Canada Health and Safety Protocol_EN_HAL[8162].pdf 454.11 kB · 4 downloads

Am I misunderstanding you? We are doing the land/sea tour, with the land part first. I talked to a HAL customer service rep to ask about testing before we get on the cruise ship. I was told that since we are on the HAL land tour immediately prior to the cruise, they (HAL) will provide a test for us just prior to the cruise.

2 hours ago, Lalof said:

Am I misunderstanding you? We are doing the land/sea tour, with the land part first. I talked to a HAL customer service rep to ask about testing before we get on the cruise ship. I was told that since we are on the HAL land tour immediately prior to the cruise, they (HAL) will provide a test for us just prior to the cruise.

You are correct.. Land first tours receive a provided test from HAL just prior to boarding after your land portion - This information is posted directly on the HAL site