Testing no longer required for B2Bs

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but we are currently onboard the Ovation for the first leg of a B2B and have been told that a test is no longer required for the second leg as long as you are fully vaccinated and over 12.  I have asked two different guest services agents and they both said the same thing and that it is a new policy.  I had gone to guest services to inquire about how to set up the appointment for our turnaround test. The first rep made a call and came back and said it was no longer required.  I did not really believe him so went back later to ask another rep and was told the same thing.

Testing is still required for initial boarding. This will make turnaround a lot less stressful!

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, it has. 

Sorry.  I am on Ovation and the wifi is horrible.  I tried to scroll through the threads but gave up lol

Edited by JessyCruises

2 minutes ago, JessyCruises said:

Sorry.  I am on Ovation and the wifi if horrible.  I tried to scroll through the threads but gave up lol

Yes, even in the best of times, one needs a lot of patience to post on CC while on the ship Wi-Fi. 

• Like 1