No Spinnaker Lounge on the newer larger ships

emilysmom97

I personally love the Jewel class ships because of the Spinnaker Lounge. I've been on the Breakaway and every game show is shown in the Atrium. It's loud, hard to find a seat, and other guests are walking through.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Well, we are all different. I like the idea of Spinnaker, but in my opinion it doesn’t work on the Jewel class ships because of all the bloody game shows and bingo etc that are going on through the day. I’d love to just settle down there during the day by a window and relax. In reality we rarely go there. Galaxy of the Stars on the Spirit seems to work better for this, for some reason.

In my opinion, the atrium is a far better place for those activities.

The last few ships have an observation lounge at the front. I’ve not been on one yet, but I get the impression that they aren’t used for shows etc, so sound much nicer to me than Spinnaker.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

The last few ships have an observation lounge at the front. I’ve not been on one yet, but I get the impression that they aren’t used for shows etc, so sound much nicer to me than Spinnaker

Occasionally a pianist or vocalist (or a duo) but otherwise it's a quiet place to relax and enjoy the views as you sail.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

among other reasons, I won't go on the breakaway class ships and the first thing I was annoyed with the one and only time I was on one was the lack of the spinnaker lounge

Edited by jleslie48
details