Rhapsody from Barbados

We are sailing on Rhapsody from Barbados in December and departure is 10pm.

What time should we be boarding? Would we have to board at the usual mid day time? What time would muster be on a late sailing?

Normally we are first in line to get onboard but we have never been to Barbados so we’d quite like to spend the day on a nice beach somewhere before boarding.  Is this doable? Flying in the day before so won’t have much time in Barbados.

1 hour ago, livylotte said:

What time should we be boarding? Would we have to board at the usual mid day time? What time would muster be on a late sailing?

The check in would likely be close to the usual but also as usual you can board till maybe 90 minutes before sail away - you can do muster at anytime under the new system, there's no set time.

Are you using Royals flights or are you flying in on your own?  We are going next year and when I booked the cruise on board our last cruise I was told Royal was going to have flights and hotels 

18 hours ago, missaud said:

Are you using Royals flights or are you flying in on your own?  We are going next year and when I booked the cruise on board our last cruise I was told Royal was going to have flights and hotels 

Re flights - I have been trying to get through to someone at RC for the best part of a week to sort out a problem regarding cruise credits and I’ve just about lost the will to live - I don’t think I could cope with any more phone calls.

Fortunately, one of my DCs is able to get a discount with an airline so I we went with that.

For the hotel, I’ve booked with one of those online booking sites and can cancel anytime until the day before.

I did have a quick look online at RC flights and they looked roughly about the same price as booking direct with the airlines but they only showed flights arriving same day of the cruise.