Christmas Day onboard ship

Christmas Day onboard ship. What can we expect?

We will be in Saint Lucia on Christmas Day.  Planning on getting off the ship and taking an excursion but what will be happening onboard?

Would love to hear your Christmas Day stories. Does Santa come? Is there a special Dinner?

We were on the Mariner in 2019. They have a big Christmas Eve dinner, caroling, ugly sweater contest, holiday themed trivia, movies etc. on Christmas Day, everyone wore matching Christmas pjs to the main dining room for breakfast. All the kids get a gift from Santa and they had free drinks for kids and adults, as well as photos with Santa.  We were in Nassau and they had limited excursions (pricy for the holiday), but we stayed on board and enjoyed the quiet ship and holiday themed activities. The dinner was not as fancy as Christmas Eve. 

We are going on another cruise over Christmas this year. Everyone was in a festive mood and it was so much fun!  

I was onboard Freedom for Christmas in 2017 - it was lovely. There were carols and cookies and a special menu. Everything was festive and lovely. I did a live review that has a ton of pictures from the trip.

I'm on Enchantment this year for a solo Christmas cruise. We are supposed to be in Charleston, South Carolina on Christmas day - not really sure how that's going to work as literally everything will be closed on shore. But otherwise, I'm super excited.

$40 or so for battery power tinsel tree and a couple of the kids smaller presents packed in the bags

They also have/had Santa visit (when we were on 2021) and gave out presents to all the kids on the ship.

269918301_10220203375699586_3253043542868134915_n.thumb.jpg.69511aa0b425a2af41fbeb9a914b48c9.jpg

• Like 1