Beverage Packages Price Increased

jelayne

6 hours ago, patty1955 said:

Not true. My drink package appears on my Oct. 15, 2022 and  Feb 21, 2024 cruises but not my May 23, 2023. I haven't made the final payment on any of them. There's some weird glitch.

The trigger for the upgrade to show is the unbundling of the 'Always Included' benefits, if that has been done then you will see the upgrades, if not then you will not see the upgrade option.

7 hours ago, Mark_T said:

The trigger for the upgrade to show is the unbundling of the 'Always Included' benefits, if that has been done then you will see the upgrades, if not then you will not see the upgrade option.

My "free" internet package shows and I have the option to upgrade it. The only glitch is the unavailability of an alcoholic upgrade to the beverage package.

I have 3 cruised booked, all with AI. None are paid in full. This is the only one that doesn't show my drink package with the order history.

I’m currently seeing a cruise planner discount on drinks packages of 10% which makes the classic package $61.99 and the premium $74.99 per day. I’m already premium so have no view of the upgrade, but expect it is $13 + 20% gratuity = $15.60