When do they serve lobster on the 7 night cruises for free in the MDR?

Eli_6

On 5/13/2022 at 8:20 PM, Eli_6 said:

I never eat the lobster so I haven't paid attention, but my younger son is coming on our next cruise and he loves it. Unfortunately, I think I may have accidentally booked us for the Steak house on lobster night because I wasn't thinking about him being upset about missing lobster...but my husband just reminded me.  Is it only serve on the second night?  I can't recall.  Last cruise he went on, he ate like 5 lobsters so I really don't want to have to pay for them.  I don't even know he ate them all...

ts the second night of the cruise. just did 2 cruises this past monthi

On 5/20/2022 at 11:47 PM, Illbcruzn4life said:

it depends on the itinerary when the 2nd elegant night will be. It's usually a sea day but if there are no sea days late in the week it's usually on a day when everybody is due back on board about 3-4 pm.

I will be on the Panorama going to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo on days 4,5, and 6.  The only sea day will be Day 7 and then we arrive in Long Beach.  Thanks for your response...

55 minutes ago, travrn said:

I will be on the Panorama going to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo on days 4,5, and 6.  The only sea day will be Day 7 and then we arrive in Long Beach.  Thanks for your response...

looking at the itinerary it would be day 6 when you are back on board early for a 2:30pm port departure from Cabo.