Green vs Yellow Lane

Airwavey

Yep we are green again as well.

What I don’t understand is if Princess are updating the app or doing maintenance why don’t they just put a note at the top of the App saying they are doing something and people might experience difficulties just like the banks and other organisations  do if they are doing maintenance on their site. 

4 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Yep we are green again as well.

What I don’t understand is if Princess are updating the app or doing maintenance why don’t they just put a note at the top of the App saying they are doing something and people might experience difficulties just like the banks and other organisations  do if they are doing maintenance on their site. 

Now that would be too easy and would require someone to actually think about the passenger experience and whether any passengers were actually trying to add anything or upload anything at the same time. 

The aggravation of trying to keep up with these program changes is getting a little much. I've filled in as much as I did for last cruise, which was sufficient, and will be arriving when we normally do with all my paperwork in hand.

Maybe some day they'll have it straightened out but for now I'll let the  others be the guinea pigs. Thankfully the medallion app works once on the ship without to many problems.  

I am not sure about majority of cruises but Green Line was ridiculous on my latest cruise to Alaska.  Almost an hour in Green Line while Yellow line which of course was smaller and a friend was in moved through in 12 min. so in future I intend on trying Yellow line if it is smaller.