Mariachi and shopping tour

Jenig0013

We arrive to cozumel on RCCL Liberty august 20… trying to find something find for my mother in law to so. She’s obsessed with mariachi and shopping and that’s probably it. I saw this excursion on carnival called mariachis, tequila, and shopping. Wonder if anyone knows the vendor or is able to recommend it. Thanks so much! Otherwise we will drag her to the beach but she doesn’t swim and doesn’t tolerate a lot of sun exposure.

Read the reviews on shopping.  Unless you're into tequila, you can skip that part.  You can basically do this on your own.  I recall that La Mission has mariachis and pretty decent food.  Plus you are almost at the plaza and plenty of shopping there.

Or just stroll over to Puerto Maya (about 2 ths of mile) and enjoy a good lunch at Pancho's Backyard and tons of shops, many which are outlets from downtown.

• Thanks 1

I love mariachi music and Mexican food and I have been to Cozumel about 20 times and never heard of La Mission. I plan to visit it my next time there. You can depend on crewsweeper and c-leg5 to give you the best info about Cozumel and Costa Maya if you have any questions.

• Thanks 1