The Key on Anthem

Has anyone gotten the Key on Anthem recently? Considering whether it's worthwhile for us. While I am familiar with the published specs, I know things vary by ship.

Priority seating - Is this for all main theater and 270 shows? Where is the seating located? What is the procedure to access them?

Special activity times - Does this include priority booking for Ifly and Northstar at all? What about seaplex activities?  (Bumper cars?)

For boarding we will be in a JS. What is the difference between suite and Key priority boarding?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

I had the key in 2019

mainly wanted priority boarding, then it didn’t include internet so it was more affordable.

I don’t remember it being designated seating for the key but I do think we either had priority booking for shows or were let in early to the shows (can’t fully remember how it was) 

I do remember we didn’t have any perks for ifly and don’t think they provided special times for the wave rider either 

our boarding time, I think we l

picked a time and we’re just able to show up at any time and didn’t wait for long at all 

Edited by Floating Lanai
  • Thanks 1

I can't answer for Anthem but on Freedom May 6 I had The Key and JS. Both boarded at 11:30, suites aft and The Key forward. I was originally in The Key line but at last minute mentioned I had JS and they said Suite Lounge would be better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, createcolorfun said:

do you have to purchase the key program for each person in the cabin or just one. and if just one, will it get priority for show for all in cabin and other perks?

For all 6 and older. From the T&C: 

image.thumb.png.5e6df66f3a566b254d6093dbcf547c8f.png