Enchanted Princess Caribbean Ports Info??

harfield

We havent cruised for a couple of years now due to covit and so looking forward to our up coming Caribbean  cruise on the Enchanted princess next Feb 23. We prefere to do our own thing in ports on previous cruises and there use to be a link to Port Of Call on here somewhere but can find it. They showed  all ports and you clicked on the area you were cruising and then on the port you want info on.  Does anyone know if this still available?

We have found this so helpful in the past.

Edited by harfield

27 minutes ago, harfield said:

We havent cruised for a couple of years now due to covit and so looking forward to our up coming Caribbean  cruise on the Enchanted princess next Feb 23. We prefere to do our own thing in ports on previous cruises and there use to be a link to Port Of Call on here somewhere but can find it. They showed  all ports and you clicked on the area you were cruising and then on the port you want info on.  Does anyone know if this still available?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2-ports-of-call/

Thanks for that. The site I was looking for was just General Information such as. currency used where the ship docks, etc. There was a site that gave you this but cant find it.

Are you sure you've got your dates right?  We're on Enchanted on the 27th for a 10 night, and it looks like another 10 night goes before that....

Anyway, a couple of the ports on the 27th itinerary are, as of now, only allowing ship excursions.  I'm hopeful that will change by next February.  You may want to browse the above-linked boards, as folks have been reporting their experiences.  As for currency, you should only have to convert to US$, as most Caribbean ports are happy to take that. 

4 hours ago, Fa-Li said:

Are you sure you've got your dates right?  We're on Enchanted on the 27th for a 10 night, and it looks like another 10 night goes before that....

Anyway, a couple of the ports on the 27th itinerary are, as of now, only allowing ship excursions.  I'm hopeful that will change by next February.  You may want to browse the above-linked boards, as folks have been reporting their experiences.  As for currency, you should only have to convert to US$, as most Caribbean ports are happy to take that. 

Thanks for the info and i checked the cruise date and it is definately the 17th Feb we depart from Fort Lauderdale. I think they are mostly 10 days cruises so i assume ours is a Bact to Back. See you on the 27th. 

Yes i heard some private excursions havent been allowed but hope by the time we go as with the testing it will change, I hope. Just like to plan our day trips and find it interesting researching the port of Call.

Thanks again

On 5/24/2022 at 11:47 PM, harfield said:

Could this be it? https://www.caribeez.com/caribbean-cruises/article/caribbean-cruise-ports-of-call